If these are anything to go by, I can't wait to see their album!! Looking forward to having them on home ground again to, it feels like they've been away forever. The wedding feels like soooooooo long ago already...
XXX
Hi Susan The pics are lovely and your sister looks really beautiful. hOpe things are getting easier for you. Would love to meet up but where is CARLUKE? I live about 6 hours north of glasgow so it might be a bit far. Love Nicola
3 comments:
What a beautiful bride - they look so happy and peaceful!
Hi Susan
The pics are lovely and your sister looks really beautiful.
hOpe things are getting easier for you.
Would love to meet up but where is CARLUKE? I live about 6 hours north of glasgow so it might be a bit far.
Love Nicola
Such stunning photos, although to be fair, the photographer did have great subjects. They both look beautiful.
Post a Comment