XXX
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Dinner with the girls...
We have a dinner club. It's heaps of fun - we eat too much, some of us drink too much, but we always have fun. We take turns in picking out a restaurant and it's always good to try out places you wouldn't ordinarily dine at. For me, I don't really get out for adults only meals. I normally have Jake with me and we normally end up at the Spur, Blue Peter or somewhere for pizzas. We don't do fine or trending dining. And we always have to be home by 7 at the latest so Jake can get to bed. Dinner club is a night out, once a month with my gorgeous girlfriends (no men or kids) when we can let our hair down, talk rubbish, laugh over crap and just generally have a good ol' catch up. For me, I don't feel like a spare wheel or the only girl without a partner - everyone's there on their own. Life's busy and without dates like this with friends, we could go for weeks without seeing one another. This kind of forces us to set aside one evening a month for each other. Sad as it is - it works for us. We've also decided to launch our much anticipated dinner club blog. I can't wait for Caroline to get it up and running and for us all to get posting!! So, not sure whether I should actually share last night's photos here and now, or whether I should just wait. But, since most of my readers are 'Delicious Divas', I'm guessing they wouldn't mind. Actually, they might be mad if I don't post any!
Actually, I put a whole lot of pictures up, but decided that I have to wait for the new blog and took them all off. This is just one of us that the waiter took last night. A few members short for various reasons. Hurry up Caroline!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment