Paul's due home again tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that he's more than missed his young family over the last week. Even I feel like he's been gone for a long time, so I can only imagine how long it must seem to Connor. These pics of Connor were taken this morning, before (above) and after breakfast.
Paul, I'm sure you can't wait any more to hold your little boy in your arms again. Just a few more hours! Oh and don't forget to pick me up something at duty free for all my hard work; Cote d'Or or Lindt will do nicely, thanks. Just kidding!! Did you see the bridesmaid's dress I have to squash into for Rosanne's wedding?? Sharing photos of my nephew on my blog has been thanks enough!! We're all thinking about you and wish you a safe flight home and a happy reunion with Jo and Connor tomorrow.
Sue XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment