Thursday, August 14, 2008

Secret Number 1...

So, I think the cat's pretty much out of the bag and I hope I'm not going to be in too much trouble for putting this post up, but anyway... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yip, as many of you already know, my sister, Jo, & her husband, Paul, are expecting their first baby! I'm so excited, I can't wait for the next 33 weeks (give or take) to fly by, so that I can cuddle my little niece/nephew for the first time. I'm really looking forward to sharing this special time with them and I can't wait for Jake to have another cousin. And this time, he gets to be the big kid! I think it's going to be a huge learning curve for him and it's going to be quite an adjustment having to share the lime light with another little person, but it'll do him the world of good and I can't wait! He's just too excited, keeps asking when the baby's coming! Congratulations to Jo and Paul, I hope that you continue to enjoy this special time in your lives, as you grow into parenthood. We love you lots and lots! XXX

3 comments:

Pinky's Pages said...

Congratulations to Jo & Paul! Hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

A big Congratulations to Joanne and Paul so exciting this baby boom just continues....! xxx Nicci

Pink Granite said...

Congratulations and best wishes to Jo and Paul!!!
;o)
- Lee