Well, a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. And a busy evening tonight. I've got a gazillion things to do and I just hope that I haven't forgotten anything. I must fetch Jake's cake (Spider-man's head and torso), I must put the names on the party boxes, I must ice about 120 minature cupcakes - and no, they won't be half as exciting as the ones at Caroline's party. Mine, keeping in with the Spider-man theme, are in red paper cups and will be iced blue, with cherries on top. The jumping castle arrives tonight between 6 and 7 and I'll have to try figure out how to put it up before tomorrow morning (can't be that difficult can it?). I need to sort out where to put the kids when they're stuffing their smiley little faces on the junk food I've bought for them (I mean, set a table for them) and then I need to sort out where to put all the adults. Hopefully each parent will take care of their own off-spring tomorrow and I'll be able to concentrate on making sure there's tea and coffee. Jake is soooo excited and I can't wait to give him his Ferarri, although he's going to have to wait until Wednesday to get it.
Hope you have a good weekend!!
Love Sue xxx
3 comments:
Good Luck Babes - can't wait for the pics
xxx
Hi Susan,
Good Luck with the party tomorrow. Try not to take ot too seroiusly. Enjoy it and Jake will enjoy it too.
You,ve got me worried now about the t-3's and f- 4's as well.
Nicola
hope it went well susie.
those little cup cakes sound lovely. infact those are the sort Kristian would love to have at his party. Cant wait for you to give Jake that ferarri now. yippee
Post a Comment