Despite having begun my photography course on Monday evening, my camera has lain silently on the kitchen counter ever since...
The purpose of me doing the introductory refresher coures is just to help the basics become standard. I don't want to take "auto" photos, I want to know and understand the workings of my camera. The hows and whys. I'm sure it's all pretty simple and I love my lecturer, Amy. She's funky and confident, knowlegeable and down to earth. By Monday, I will have taken a trillion photos, I hope. I need to take 3 crystal clear, manually taken, printed images with me. I can take any style of photo, of anything I like - landscape, portrait, still life - anything... and that's the problem. What the heck do I shoot? If they'd told me to take photos of apples, or plants, or pets, or kids it'd have been easy, but tell me to go out there and find the perfect light and the perfect setting and take a completely manual photo of anything is just too many options for me.
So, hopefully, I'll be back on Monday to share what I've learnt over the weekend. I just hope that I find some inspiration soon.
Wishing you all a happy weekend, promise to be sharing lots of photos soon!
Love,
Sue XXX
1 comment:
Thank you :o)
Post a Comment