Friday, November 19, 2010

It's a...

GIRL!!!

And we are all super excited to be welcoming little Bianca Mary into the family.  It's so exciting to know now what Jo & Paul's baby is and I can't wait to get a cuddle.  Turns out I'm broodier than I thought, but quite happy to be an auntie again. 

Jo had her detailed scan done yesterday at the foetal assessment clinic and everything is perfect with little Bianca.  Jo said she was being naughty during the scan, lying with her face down and her bottom in the air.  On the plus side, she kept falling asleep, so hopefully that continues through after she's born.

As the first granddaughter, this is going to be one spoilt little girl and she is so getting a dolly for Christmas.  With pink clothes.  Whoo-hoo!!!!

Sue xxx

1 comment:

Pink Granite said...

Yay & hurray!!!
Best wishes for continued good health all around!
;o)