The time for Jake & I to wizz off on our holiday is almost here. The bags are packed and we're almost ready to go. Just 31 1/2 hours to go. I can't believe that the time's actually here. We booked the trip so long ago, we've been going forever. But, tonight will finally be the last night in my own bed for 25 days. To say that we're excited at this stage would be an understatement. Jake is literally bouncing off the walls and I don't think he'll ever sleep tonight. I'm up-to-date with work, I just have to go and sort out payments and salaries at the bank tomorrow and then I'm done. I'm feeling quite good about things, but I know that lots of little problems will crop up while I'm away. Oh well, I guess that just means that they'll be happy to have me back again when we return from our trip.
Thanks to everyone for the wishes of a safe and happy holiday, I'm sure we're going to have an absolute ball. Wendy, see you on Sunday, ca't wait!!
Sunday night dinner with my parents, sister & her boyfriend...I doubt that I'll get a chance to post anything tomorrow, so much to tie up still. So, the next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in some far off land.
Lots of love
Sue XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2 comments:
You probably won't see this comment...
BUT HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!
I look forward to all the photos when you return!!
Dear Sue,
I hope you and Jake have a safe, happy, relaxing and wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute!
;o)
- Lee
Post a Comment