Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Here I am...

I have been so busy, I cannot begin to tell you how much.  Well, I can, but will you really listen?  May is a crazy month and, between Marius and I, we have 5 family birthdays within a week.  Added to that, we leave for New Zealand this week too (Marius on Thursday, me on Friday) and I have been playing serious catch up at work.  I feel like I'm over the worst though and everything is sorted out now for the end of the month.

I promise that before Friday, I have plenty of photos and news to blog about before I disappear for 2 more weeks.

Sending tons of love - I cannot tell you how much I miss this blog!!

Sue XXX

1 comment:

Mrs FF said...

Glad to hear you are fine! Things do sound hectic on your side.

Ha! Why aren't you traveling together? I hope at least you are coming back together? How long is the trip. I'm sure you will miss Jake so much. Pls post pictures and keep us updated if and when you can.

Take care and have loads of fun while away
xxx