Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Nephew...

I haven't done an update on Connor in a while and since Joanne and Paul went for a scan yesterday, I've got some updated photos! Joanne is 28 weeks pregnant now and is doing really well. She's looking great and is feeling very excited about the little life growing within her. The rest of the family can't wait for Connor to get here now and the time seems to be ticking by way too slowly. Anyway, without further ado, I intruduce you to Baby Connor...

What a cute little bundle! Tucked up all warm and snug...

Two perfect little feet...

Mommy-to-be getting dinner ready. Look at that cute bump...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo looks great and those scan images are actually some of the best I have seen - very clear. We look forward to meeting little Connor!

Wendy said...

How cute is that bump! when is Jos dd? the pics are so lovely..oh how I love babies

Pink Granite said...

The technology these days is amazing!
Please give my best wishes to Joanne and Paul!
;o)
- Lee