Monday, July 2, 2007
Happy Birthday, Stinky!
Well, since Jason checks my blog, which I didn't know about, I thought I'd better put up a special message for a very special friend...Happy 30th Birthday for the 29th, Stinky!! I've known you since I was just 5 and since Jacques and I started dating, you've grown to be like a brother to me. I love you both you and Sandi so much and wish you a wonderful year filled with lots of love and happiness. I hope that you had an awesome birthday weekend and I can't wait to see all the photos! Oh and as I promised you when I spoke to you on Friday, here's a picture of you and your gorgeous wife on my blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your blog susan. It is always filled with such interesting stories. I just love that picture of Jason and Sandi. They make a very lovely couple. I have been lucky enough to see Jason recently and he is looking great. I will get your e.mail address and send you the lovely picture I took of him at Wendy's birthday picnic. I was sorry to miss Sandy as she was here visiting you and then the time just ran away with us as we were supposed to meet up so I could see their wedding pictures. Your treatment sounds great I think I must try that - don't like the sounds of the headaches though!!!! Nana Fi xx
Post a Comment